Our website address is: http://www.gbsherveparis.com
• Holder: Global Bridal Service BV. (hereinafter, “GBS”)
• TAX ID No.: NL858466946B01
• Registered office: Enschedesestraat 6, 7575 AB OLDENZAAL, THE NETHERLANDS
• Registry data: Registered with Chamber of Commerce / Kamer van Koophandel under the number 70805326
• Email: email@example.com
• Data Protection Officer (DPO): The user may contact the DPO in writing to the address of GBS marked with to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the GBS website are, in general, mandatory (unless specified otherwise in the required field) to meet the stated purposes. Accordingly, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, we will be unable to process the request.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL GBS PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the user’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by GBS in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage the user’s requests and preferences
• To manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent sending of this
• To manage the user’s contact requests with GBS through the channels provided to this end
• To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications of GBS, by electronic and/or conventional means, in cases in which the user expressly consents
• To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications of GBS programme, unless the user specifies otherwise, or opposes said processing
• To manage surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by GBS and/or the perception of its image as a company
The user’s data will be kept for the period required to fulfil each purpose or until the user requests their withdrawal from GBS, opposes or revokes their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL GBS PROCESS?
GBS may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname(s)
• Contact details: postal address, mobile telephone number, email address
• User ID codes or passwords
• Personal data: date of birth, gender, nationality
• Details of preferences
• Geolocation data
• Card data, required for payment of the order or to guarantee the same as well as to pay for the services associated with it
In the event of registration and/or access through a third-party account, GBS may collect and access certain information of the user’s profile from the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing required in fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the user’s consent cannot be undertaken without said consent.
Likewise, in the event that the user withdraws their consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the user may contact GBS through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to Global Bridal Service B.V., Enschedesestraat 6, 7575 AB OLDENZAAL, THE NETHERLANDS with the reference “Data Protection”.
By the same token, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the user’s data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between GBS and the user, the processing would be legitimised as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes. Elsewhere, the processing undertaken in the performance of surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by GBS and/or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE DISCLOSED?
The user’s data may be disclosed to:
- Investee companies or companies of the Global Bridal Service group, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above
• Suppliers of GBS necessary for the adequate fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes previously indicated
• Partners and collaborating companies of GBS for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and/or, if so authorised, for sending commercial communications
• Public administrations, in the cases provided for under law
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case international data transfers must be duly legitimated.
8. USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
• Guarantees that they are of legal age or legally emancipated, where applicable, fully capable, and that the information furnished to GBS is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation.
- Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. The user also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorisation to provide their data to GBS for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to GBS or third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which GBS processes the user’s data will be for the sending of commercial communications, through electronic and/or conventional means, with information concerning products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent solely and exclusively to those user(s) who have authorised its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the foregoing task, GBS may analyse the data obtained in order to create user profiles that allow a more detailed definition of the products that may be of interest.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from GBS, he/she may request cancellation of the service by contacting GBS in writing through the postal address Enschedesestraat 6, 7575 AB OLDENZAAL, THE NETHERLANDS, indicating their wish not to receive those.
10. GEOLOCATION DATA
The GBS website functionalities allow geolocation of the device (tablet, smartphone, etc.) on which it is used.
The user may disable this option directly on the device itself; however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the features.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may send a letter to Global Bridal Service B.V., Enschedesestraat 6, 7575 AB OLDENZAAL, THE NETHERLANDS, with the reference “Data Protection”, and attaching a photocopy of the current ID document or passport, at any time free of charge, to:
- Revocation of consent granted
• To obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning the user is being processed at GBS
• To access their personal details
• To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data
• To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
• To obtain from GBS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met
• To get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by GBS
• To request the portability of your data
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent control authority.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
GBS will process the user’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organisational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, November 2019